CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System)
CAF is the device to generate the bubble by mixing the compressed air to the mixture of water and fire extinguishing drug.
Even if fire spot is the area without supply of water, firefighting can be done using the limited little water from the installed water tank.
We are sure that this is the inevitable firefighting system in the age from now on.
Chracteristics of Nakamura-Type CAFS
- Water-circulating Oil-free CAFS is realized.
- Water-circulating Compressor is adopted.
Troublesome Oil-replacement is not required.
- Temperature of Compressor cannot be high due to Water-circulating compressor is used.
- Setting of Air/water ratio and fire extinguishing ratio can be easily changed on touch panel.
- Compressor made in Japan is adopted.
- Screw compressor is adopted in order to reduce the noise.
|Chasses||3～5.5Ton class double cabin|
|Pump Performance||Above A-2|
|Water Tank Capacity||Over 600L|
|Undiluted Solution Tank||Over 30L|